IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will not be permitted to add a class once the “Last Day to Add” has passed.
• You are responsible for officially adding the class. Your instructor/coach/counselor cannot add the class for you.
• You MUST be prepared to pay for your class at the time you add; Financial Aid/BOGW recipients MAY still owe fees.
• You will not be permitted to add a class once the “Last Day to Add” has passed (see the Academic Calendar).
• You are responsible for knowing all registration deadlines and policies. Check the Schedule of Classes, MyChaffeyVIEW at www.chaffey.edu, or contact Admissions & Records at (909) 652-6600 for important dates and deadlines.
• You are responsible for dropping a class; NEVER assume the instructor will drop you.
• Review your registration statement for accuracy. Notify Admission & Records if there are any errors or omissions.
• View your registration statement after adding or dropping classes as a receipt of your transactions.
YOU MAY NOT:
• Attend a class that you have NOT officially added (instructors CANNOT add you)
• Add beyond the “Last Day to Add” deadline as published in the Schedule of Classes
• Add a class for which you have not successfully met the pre-requisite
• Add a class if you have a previous/current academic or financial HOLD
You are advised NOT to purchase textbooks/materials for a class that does not appear on a current registration statement. Textbooks and class materials may not be 100% refundable after purchase. Check with the Campus Store for more information BEFORE purchasing books. The Campus Store phone number is listed on the about us page.
BY SIGNING AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE INFORMATION.